8.24.2009

Penny Black Challenge #63

Evening everyone! The kids are all back in school as of today, which means the rat race begins again since I am "mom's taxi!" I missed them so much today - but they have to go ;)

I had an absolute blast making this Penny Black piggy card for challenge #63 - stitching. I cannot sew for a hill of beans! I did this pink border by hand (it's pretty bright IRL and is next to the green ribbon) and really need to consider a machine again since it's quite a neat little trend. I used the "bikini" stamp from the PB line ........ which always makes me smile :) I added a small 3-d dot under her nose to stand it out, some bling to her purse. Aint she purty? ::: tee hee:::

TFL!































Deets: Penny Black stamp "Bikini"
SU! Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White Image)
DSP: Basic Grey Lemonade
SU! Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, dew drops, MAMBI bling, Pink thread
Tools: Tombo, EKS 3-D dots, Paper shapers L and S flower punch

8 comments:

  1. Cute image and pretty papers too!
    Hugs
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth can this little cutie NOT make one smile! She's a real looker!! Your coloring and paper choices are so vibrant and gorgeous, and I like your stitching very much! Great card, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. I have this stamp too and love it... =)

    Great Card Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that pig makes me laugh! This is adorable! I love those papers and the flowers! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! This image is the reason you won't catch me in a swimsuit any time soon! ROFL! Love how you popped the nose, and your stitching is perfect! Love the mix of DPs, love the flowers, drooling over the green ribbon! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image! Love how you designed the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card....love the fun image..gorgeous papers and hey great stitching...thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is indeed purty. The background papers give a lot of style and the three D nose is as it should be!

    ReplyDelete