2.05.2010

Cute as a Bug!

Hello and happy Friday to all my sweet friends!  Today was free day on the blog so I finally wanted to share a project that I made for a DT sample at SSC {Simply Scrapping Crafts}.   Last week, one of the projects was Create with this template from Nicole at PTI (It was also offered during the challenge - as a free download)  and this was my take:  Cute as a Bug!  I haven't seen this paper in, seriously .... a year!  I remembered it when I was thinking  up what paper would go with this big Ladybug stamp from Unity that I've also had ..... for a year, uninked *eek!*  It was time to put it to use and she was the center stamped image for this trinket box. 

I added a very simple tag by running a few sheets of CS through the Cuttlebug circle nesties and then through the swiss dots folder, added sheer ribbon & ta da!  This was super simple to create and with any DSP, it could truly shine!


I'll be back later with an update on the Donna Downey class - OH MY!!!!!!!

Hugs to all my cute as a bug friends! ;)
Blessings!
x0x0x0


Deets:  CS: Pink Pirouette SU!, PTI White; DSP = DCWV, Unity Stamp & sentiment; Prismacolor markers; Prima flowers; Kaisercraft pearls; Sheer ribbon (joanns); Cuttlebug, nesties, swiss dots folder; SU! RIbbon Melon Mambo; Button: MFT; Tombo; 3d dots

12 comments:

  1. Hello dear kelly, your little box is so cute, love the paper and the colors... Swwet bugs!!! Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! OH MY GOODNESS!!! Your project is too too cute! Your BIG news is awesome! You're rocking, my friend!!! I'm sooooooooo proud of you! x0x0x0 ♥ ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your project is awesome! Love the wonderful details and tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, thank you so much for vising my new blog today. I just had to come see yours as well. Yours is absolutely gorgeous and makes mine look as about plain Jane as you can get. Yours is decorated so beautifully! How in the world did you ever do it? The background paper and overall theme are wonderful! Your projects are just as beautiful and creative. TFS and stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congratulations! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable box Kelly! And Congrats on your new DT spot. Isn't it so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project, Kells! Congratulations on your Sr. DT appointment! That's NO surprise! Your scrapbooking pages always blow me away! Can't wait to see what goodies you'll have to share with us!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute, and it comes as no surprise that you made the DT for SSC! Big congrats and can't wait to see more of your scrapping delights! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This project is cute as a bug! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kelly, congrats to your new DT appointment ! Cute little box with great colors and paper !

    ReplyDelete
  11. And this is just that..Cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute as a bug is right!! This project is da bomb!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete