5.17.2010

*~*~* I'm stuck on you! *~*~*




::: Got this feelin' down deep in my soul that I just can't lose .... Guess I'm on my way ::::

Remember that old Lionel Richie tune?!!  That was ...... like ........ *the song* when I was in High School!  Eeek!   And in case you forgot it ...  or never knew it {my kids!!} ..... here you go!  You can sing it ALL NIGHT LONG like I did, tee hee! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEEaueiuu8s

So back to my card!!  Isn't he a cutie!  This digi  stamp image is brought to you by the uber sweet and amazingly talented Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs.   He's Desert Fiesta!  And you can find him here

And did you know that FBD is the sponser this week for Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays?  This week, the challenge is to create a masculine card!  Check out the challenge here!  Heather is generously giving away 3 images of your choice to the winner!  WOW! 

How ya doing with that Lionel tune?  And yes, it was my inspiration for the sentiment of this card, lol.  I sat and sat and sat some more trying to think of something "cactus-y" to say and the only thing that came to my mind was STUCK ... hence, stuck to you, stuck on you, stuck with you (that didn't sound very nice, lol!!)

:::: Oh, I'm leaving on that midnight train tomorrow ..... and I know just where I'm going ::::::

And here's my card!  I made it just for my honey :)   I'm definitely stuck on him, and he's definitely stuck WITH me!    I paired it with some lovely KI Memories 12 x 12 paper pack I found in the clearance section at Target months ago ~ and for .90 cents!   {now that moment was a fiesta, too!}  It's bright and fun and reminded me of this Fiesta digi!   Dh and I have actually visited Mexico probably about 20 years ago and I remember the vivid colors of the clothes and bags that lined the vendors booths.  Couldn't get him in a sombrero, but we did bring home a beautiful loomed Saltillo Serepe :)



Entonces amigas!  I hope you get the chance to play along this week! Click on the links above and they will take you to the challenges and the FBD shop!

*For Challenge Submissions to:  Our Creative Corner - masculine


Con besos y abrazos,




Card deets:  SU! Green Galore, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Orange (scraps) - PTI white {image}
Image by:  Fresh Brewed Designs "Desert Fiesta", Colored with prismacolor markers, Cuttlebug, nesties, MS punch, KI Memories DSP, Making Memories hardware, Tombo

12 comments:

  1. Kelly, this card is so cute... and fun! I love the bright cheerful colors. Wonderful job!

    Oh, and I'm sure your DH is delighted that he's stuck with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly this card is just too cute! I love the brightness and the adorable image. I just gotta get my hands on that image!! Love the arrow and the I'm Stuck on You sentiment. I really want to create, I even have a few images colored. I just need time to sit. Waiting for Tim to call to have me come get him from the hosp. Just keeping busy with cleaning until he calls... well that and peeking on FB or blogs every so often. Have a wonderful day, I bet it feels good to be back creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOOO TOOOO CUTE!!! That sentiment is awesome!! And yes, now I have that song in my head.
    CUTE CUTE card! I have to get this lil guy colored up because he is one of my fave FBD's EVAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin cute! I love how you colored this card too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOh I love this Kelly!!! I love the way you colored the image and the papers and the darling sentiment. So glad it brought happy memories and you had fun creating with it. ((also glad to see the DT button :D!! It looks so pretty!))

    hugs to you sweetie. Thanks for playing along and showing so much love and support.

    HAve a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image, lovely coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest image ever! Such bright cheery colors...the paper is perfect! I'm certain it will bring a smile and your hubby will love it! I'm sure what ya'll have been through lately, you both are happy to be "stuck" with each other. Funny how a crisis brings about closeness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Kelly, love the funny image...and congrats...I wish a so much fun with the dt job! AND...you make me smile...Bitte ein BIT! FUNNNNNN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this image!!! Your card is fun!! So stinkin' cute. Gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. What a fun image, he looks like he's ready for a Fiesta.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great!! The entire card is so colorful and happy, and the sentiment is perfect! I LOVE IT!!! That glittery, embossed paper is gorgeous!!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card, I'm sure your hunny will love it, I know mine would :-)

    ReplyDelete