8.07.2010

A sweet award!

I'm so blessed to share this sweet little award.  It's such a blessing when you meet the most wonderful, talented and sweet *friends* out in blog land :) 


To receive this means to do 4 things:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award ~ thank you Kathy for this sweet award, it means a lot to me!  

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.

3. List three things which you love about yourself: (this part is hard for me!  But here goes...)

1.  I'd have to say that I love being faith-filled and God-centered before all things ~ I'm humbled by his presence in my daily life.
2. I love being a wife to my husband that I cherish and mommy to our kids, 4 of the best kids ever :)
3.  I love being able to write (lol, not as in the ability, but the creative writing side of me - maybe one day if I'm so blessed {lucky} my book will actually materialize!  :)

4. Post a picture you love:   Ummmmm, oh me?  {that would be NONE!}  I was recently updated our photo album from our trip to Atlantis in the Bahamas and remember this one - my little son was afraid to get his toes in the waves but within minutes he was splashing and having a wonderful time :)


5.  Tag 5 people you'd like to give this award to: (everyone can grab this up!  I {heart} you all!)

1.  April - for always being so sweet and supportive (and stopping by my humble little blog! Muah!)
2.  Lil Dj - from da s'hood ~ for getting a BLOG - ygg!
3.  Deedee (and the DT girls!) ~ for all the amazing things you are and do! God is good! x0x0
4.  Marlene - your blog is the funniest thing on wheels! Laughter really IS the best medicine ;)
5.  Heather ~ for your kind and giving spirit and sharing His bountiful blessings with me in so many ways!
6. Jeanette (I'm sorry, I'm cheating! That's 6! But I just GOTTA!!) .....  for all the reasons she already knows :) ♥ u!

Blessings - share the love and pass it on to those that inspire you, too!
x0x0
~Kelly


Eeek! In editing of my blog, I accidently erased 5 posts from "draft" and it cleared the last two published posts as well  :::  note to self ::::  click slower!  LOL! 

7 comments:

  1. Kelly....
    You are such a blessing to me. I was reading your post, smiling the whole way thinking of how sweet you are and how much you deserve any blog award available ... that pic of you and your darling little man is precious BTW!!!.. then I get to the bottom and see that you have passed it on to me and said the sweetest things about me. Most days I feel I am the exact opposite, but then God smiles at me and shakes his head and sends me by your blog and says "this is how I feel about you" ... Thank you Kelly. You are an inspiration to us all daily. Your love for Christ and your life for Christ shines through in everything you do. Many hugs to you and many many more. Thank you again for blessing me with this award.

    <3 U!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelly... you are the sweetest! You are so deserving of the award. You are such a ray of sunshine; you always make others feel loved and I am blessed that you are in my life! You are a wonderful friend, a creative genius, and a loyal Christian. I love you, my friend! I am honored to be among those to whom you are giving the award. (Did you just cheat to add #6????) Thank you!

    Hmmmmmmm... this is going to take some thinking before I can post the award on my blog.

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly,
    I must say that you are one of the strongest people that I 'know'!! You truly lead a life in HIS name, you share love and smiles where ever you go! And you are such an inspirational crafter. I must agree with Heather an Jeanette and their thoughts!
    HUGGZ and MUAAHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..shucks, thanks for the award! Will be sure to post it tomorrow. :)

    I love that picture of you with your son. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO deserving of this award Kelly, you are truly a great blogger friend who just happens to be very talented too! I love visiting your blog, you are such an inspiration to all who visits! I love awards that you have to tell a little bit about yourself, it helps to get to know one another better. That picture of you and you little guy is way too sweet! Enjoy the rest of your weekend...what is left of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kels, I dont' know what else I can say that hasn't been covered already! You are an inspiration, and I sure do love you!! The picture of you and the little man is so sweet and special. Just like you!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete