3.28.2011

HMC - Kids need love, too :)



Good morning!  I'm having some blogging trouble it seems!  Today is a *special* day and I hope to share this post to start a busy blogging day :)  This week at Deedee's Digis Happy Monday Challenge, we were asked to make and send a card to the kids!  Mine will be sent to a little boy that my friend, Heather, told me about that is just 4 years old and battling cancer.   That just breaks my heart to hear and my prayers go out to him and his family!

My card is using Deedee's Digi "Unconditional Love" and I paired it with some bold and cheery papers to match this sweet little boy image.  I had fun coloring this, and of course, I couldn't resist doing the inside as well in a matching theme :) 

Blessings to you!
~Kelly

Deets:  SU!  Kraft, Real Red, Brocade Blue, and PTI White:  DSP = Cosmo Cricket; Image and sentiment from Deedee's Digis "Unconditional Love";  Buttons from Basic Grey; Cuttlebug, Nesties, thread, 3d dots, Tombo, prismacolor markers

Entered into:  Card Makin Mamas - Animals!
Sentimental Sundays - Cute and Cuddly
 Phindy's Place - Animals
Stampin' B's  - For the Guys

13 comments:

  1. well I can see your card on my side bar but not here, go figure........it's cute as can be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super adorable work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image - is the world going to the dogs, or what??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! LOVE LOVE the inside! I don't know how you find the time to not only create such amazing cards on the outside, but the inside too!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kelly....I love how you decorate the insides to match the outside of the card....well done my friend...♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, and for a great cause, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Love that you decorated inside! Always fun! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3/29/2011

    A wonderful card, inside and out! It breaks my heart to hear of a child who is so terribly ill -- what a blessing your sweet card will be, to bring him and his family a little joy during this tough time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card, and how very, very kind and compassionate of you to make it for a stranger. I pray it will bring a smile to his heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love your image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at SS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet, Kelly! A great image, and you've worked your magic with paper once again. I know the recipient of this card will fall in love with it!

    ReplyDelete