9.30.2011

"E" is for Eskimo! :)



**If you are looking for the Riley and Company Blog Hop, please click HERE! **




Good morning! 
Today's post is dedicated to my wonderful Alaskian friend, Debbie! :)  She's blessed to live in one of the most exciting and adventurous places - though I haven't seen her dressed as an Eskimo ... yet *wink!*

Today is day 5 of a Pixie Christmas!  Today's letter of the
P-I-X-I-E   D-U-S-T   S-T-U-D-I-O  is E!  If you want to follow the letter release with the most fantastic images, you can catch up here at the blog and see the great creations thus far!



For my "E" Eskimo, I created another recipe card for my daughter's ongoing
recipe book that we started last year :)  (It's all April's fault, but don't tell her!)  Tee hee! I colored the Eskimo is subtler colors to match the paper's I'd already chosen to work with and added one of the recipes we tried when my niece/nephew were visiting.  It's positively yummy and got rave reviews at the recipe site we found it (bbl with that link!)  Except it's rich and delish and all things naughty so mommies, have a glass of water nearby and believe me, your kiddies of all ages will be wanting "s'more!" :)  I also gave it some blinged out buttons and flower as my daughter is all about her bling - part of her Taylor Swift fixation with all things sparkly! 

Big hugs,
Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly



15 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I love that you dedicated it to Debbie!

    Have any main dishes in that cookbook yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little recipe card and love the idea of book for your daughter, will have to remember something like that. What a sweet little image almost like not sure what to do with the fish. So you saw that my DD has everything under control and her dad has no hope in that house right now, too funny. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute---and it has a cute smirk--just like Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable recipe card. Your daughter is one lucky young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Kelly! Your daughter is going to end up with a fantastic book/album. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww.... she is just so sweet! I bet your recipe is too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kelly, another marvelous creation...love the recipe card and the little Eskimo...just adorable your dd is going to treasure your recipe book for sure...what a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Goodness! too cute, I want to pinch his little cheeks! love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from Alaska!! This is sooooo cute!!! I love your Eskimo!!! And he is perfectly dressed since today, my youngest DS and I were tromping around in the SNOW up in the mountains on a school fieldtrip. Brrrr!!!!! Now I am off to find this cute little guy for myself!!!! He's a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO fun! Great cutie image!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a Nordic Cutie! I love the color combination you used. The DP's are just perfect with the layers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a wonderful idea and your page is so fabulous!! I love all of the glittery buttons and that little rick rack trim! The recipe looks yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The soft, sweet colors on this are so pretty, and the recipe sounds positively DELISH!! Love the rick-rack and sparkly buttons. The perfect accents!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! You couldn't ask for a better image with your recipe!!

    ReplyDelete