9.22.2014

Riley *Sneak Peeks* ~ Day 2!

What is Retirement?!


 
 
It's Day 2 of the new Riley and Company new stamp release -
 49 new Funnybones in all!  That's a lot of smiles! :)
 
For today's card, I'm using two Riley and Co stamps -
one new release Funnybones called "Retirement"
which I've paired with fabulous Ethel from the Retro Folks collection,
already in the store.
 
 
 
I also gave this card a slightly '50's' look with this paper
from the DCWV "Kitchen stack",
SU! Groovy Guava ribbon ('membah that! I've had it for YEARS!),
and a button to finish it off.
Perfectly easy,
perfectly fun,
perfectly ready for having a retirement card on hand ♥
 
For a quick recap:
* Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
* Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 25th September 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog
* 49 Funnybones Sayings to be released and
* the new release stamps are available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 25th September 10 PM EST.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Be sure to come by tomorrow for another fun new sneak peek!
 
Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly


18 comments:

  1. I love it, plan on retiring in Feb, I may need this sentiment LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice retro treatment Kelly. Like the sentiment. Great card.

    For me retirement was to leave my regular job and do as little as possible to enjoy life. What I got was busier that I ever was at a full time job and few if any vacations. LOL. Go figure. LOL. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is so fun!! What an adorable image and sentiment!! Fabulous card Kelly!! So, so awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Kelly@ Beautiful retro image and great design paper. I got a while before I can retire. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! I always wondered about this since hubby will be looking at retirement in another 5 or 6 years! :) Great card Kelly!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN saying, Kelly ! AND i fell in love with the colors and DP you´ve used. Very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Love this sentiment and image...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great retro feel to this one. Not just the stamp, but the colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Kelly - and I can agree with that sentiment - all too well.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahahah Kelly!! ran over here as soon as I read your post on SCS!!
    you may be right on this one my dear! ehehhe Absolutly LOVE it and the beautiful layout and papers!♥
    TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fun sentiment! Great card Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OM Gosh! This is too funny! I like your card design and the papers are scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ain't that the truth!! Fun card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card--love the simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. I do remember Groovy Guava - a blast from the past. Love the image and the feel of your paper. It really works!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! This is so funny and quite true in most cases! I love the retro papers and groovy guava? I haven't heard that in ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! This is so funny and quite true in most cases! I love the retro papers and groovy guava? I haven't heard that in ages!!

    ReplyDelete