4.06.2015

Brand new from Riley and Company!

 
Good Morning ~
I hope you had a blessed holiday weekend ♥
 
 
I'm super excited to finally share some news and let the cat out of the bag :)
There is wonderful news from Riley and Company stamps,
and this week we will bring you sneak peeks of the brand new
Inspirations stamp line!
 
 
This week, we will showcase 26 new Inspirations stamps
and 29 new Funny Bones, all in this release!
The Inspirations stamps are larger, bolder, and have such
profound messages, perfect for cards and scrapbooking.
 
 
 
 
First up today, I have a coffee theme card
using one of the new Funny Bones sentiments ~
and for a coffee aficionado like me, this says a lot - LOL!
I've paired it with some floral paper with a satin
ribbon and a few buttons.


 
The DT will have card samples and sneaks up all week to show you
 the new Inspirations and Funny Bones stamps so be sure to check back! 
 The new stamps will all be available in the store this Friday, April 10 - woohoo!
 
Thanks for stopping by today ~
Big Hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. Aw Kelly this is a stunner - love that 'quote' :-). Great colour combinations.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color combination. The buttons are the perfect addition. Super sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Really stunning creation Kelly!! LOVE the colors and papers!! Such a wonderful image too! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Kelly..Great colors and awesome sentiment, tho.. I do love everyone, I do not think I can love them more then my one cup of coffee :)..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bold sentiment that fits so snugly against the coffee cup image! I can't wait to see them all!! Great card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kelly and I love that fun sentiment and mix of patterned papers.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that card... the sentiment is perfect. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quote! I like the color palette you used. I like how you have been tucking the bigger buttons behind the images. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby card Kelly love the look of these new releases and you are doing such a brilliant job with them, the design, colours and sentiment are gorgeous.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, what a great pairing of image and sentiment. Great colors too and the buttons are the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh heavens- that sentiment is sooooo you! Love this so much- not a coffee drinker, but so many of my friends are! I cannot wait to see the rest of the release : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! (and if you knew how addicted I am to coffee...You would know how much I like this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous, Kelly!! I love the fun sentiment!! The papers are so beautiful!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww, love the inspirational message. Wonderful bold colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and the sentiment really made me smile! I can relate!

    ReplyDelete