8.09.2016

Gettin' old ..........

Ain't for sissies!
LOL!

Well, at least that's what Bette Davis says :)

Today is the day that the 3 Musketeers post our cards with the same image.
By the time this post hits blogland,
we'll be almost at our road trip destination!
We are off on our last summer Hurrah before school starts ....

except ....

we will be arriving in a car!

I was the hostess this round and just thought this image would be a hoot!
I have had this gorgeous wooden Diamonds stamp for YEARS
and it has never seen ink!
I actually picked it up for .50c at a LSS garage sale
where the lady told me the company was no longer in business,
which is always sad when a stamp company closes down :(
 The stamp was crisp and clear and even has a small diamond 
embedded into the wood - I imagine their "signature"! :)
Based on how fun this was to stamp and color,
I wish I'd inked it up years ago!




                                     So here is my getting couple!
Be sure to see what Barb and Jeanette
 have created with the image I sent them, too!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

22 comments:

  1. ooooo what a fun on this bike Kelly fabulous and gorgeous card

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! Such a fabulous fun card!! :D The image is just stunning and cool... and your colouring looks amazing! Great choice of papera, too! Very well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha - this card is SO much fun, fun, fun!!!! Love all the bright beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly--I love, Love, Love your card! I think the colors are just perfect--the riders look like they do not have shirts on! Truly a sight! Love the image we were able to play with this month--thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, your card is a delightful mix of great papers, awesome coloring, and a diamond studded image too! Love it! I also loved this stamp - being a biker in my earlier life, I always think motorcycle images are fun, but this one may very well be the best I've ever seen. Love that couple.

    Now, why exactly didn't you take a motorcycle on this last hurrah before school starts???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is so fabulous!! I absolutely love the adorable image!! You colored it perfectly!! This totally makes me smile my friend!! I love it!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful stamp Kelly, and I love your card!! Growing old certainly ain't for wimps, as we say, and seeing these two loving life does my soul good.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card. Love the image to pair up with that fun sentiment. Your color choices as always are spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a FUN Image, Kelly !!!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tee hee!! Oh my word this is just too funny!! Your coloring looks amazing my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful time!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I thought my days as a biker babe were over! Maybe not!! Sensational card, Kelly!! I can feel that wind whipping through my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I say this all the time! That's because I AM old. But that sure look like a fun way to cruise into "old" age.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun image and card! Love the glittered polka dot paper, can imagine that couple riding on a road looking like that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness Kelly this is just adorable...Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun and happy card Kelly...so glad I dropped in to visit you
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  16. fun card! Really like this image!

    ReplyDelete

  17. forgot to mention that I hoped you enjoyed your vacation...
    and to let you know that I left a comment on your "book" blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a hoot! So cute. Love your card design and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool card, great image that goes so great with that sentiment :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally fun! I too have stamps that have never been inked. Glad you brought this out to share!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE< LOVE LOVE this card. Great job my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete