11.13.2016

Luke 2:11 ♥



For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, 
which is Christ the Lord." ~ Luke 2:11

 Happy SONday!

Just 42 more days until the most celebrated day of the year - Christmas!
One of my favorite images for the holidays is the 3 Wise Men,
seeking and honoring the infant Jesus born in Bethlehem.
What a sight that must have been to behold!


  Today's card is a CAS card I made for The Project Bin,
using a new sentiment from the Luke 2:11 set.
I stamped it right onto the kraft cardstock,
added a Nativity image of the 3 Wise Men,
some bold ribbon, rustic twine and a button.

You can find this sentiment,
as well as many more for every occasion,
here in The Project Bin shop

Big hugs, Bigger blessings!
~Kelly 

12 comments:

  1. Oh, the days run too much fast for me! I'm always very busy and don't find time to craft :(
    Your CAS is fabulous! Beautiful image and sentiment, and love the bold ribbon with the rustic twine and the button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous card, great creativity and so beautiful..xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly this is quite simply a beautiful festive creation, perfect
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card, Kelly! I love using the wisemen, too. I keep adding them to my Christmas stamp collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Kelly!! I love the Three Wise Men and the sentiment!! The ribbon is a beautiful touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, this card is beautiful! Love the Wise Men and sentiment... and that ribbon is a wow factor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. Sort of a rustic feel with the colors and your ribbon adds just a touch of pizazz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very lovely image and a perfect Christmas design!! Love how you've put together the ribbons too!! Beautifully done my friend! My apologies for missing some of your postings, but I have enjoyed seeing your lovely creations as I catch up on things! :) HUGS - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas Card, Kelly. I also like the Three Wisemen Images.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card- loving the image, and the ribbon- great!

    ReplyDelete