3.23.2017

Hopping down the bunny trail! ♥

Hi Peeps!


I'm hopping!  Literally!
This has been a week brimming with activities for both me and the kids ~
filled to tippy top brim of busy fun ♥
Truthfully, if I stopped hopping, 
I probably wouldn't know what to do with myself :)

 I recently found a new stamp company Stamp Annie-thing
and was thrilled they were right here in South Florida with me - YAY!
I fell instantly in love and placed an order right away - 
including a cute little Easter bunny set ... 
swoon ♥


I created this CAS card
(I know, right?  Kelly - no layers? buttons? gasp!)
and just love it!
He's super cute, standing there with his painted egg
and basket, ready for Easter!
I can't wait to ink this set up again ~
it makes me smile just that much ♥
 
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly
 
 
 

20 comments:

  1. I love this bunny in his Easter tie! How adorable!! I guess I better check out Stamp Annie-thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhh he is cute Kelly

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous happy image, no wonder you "hopped" to get it LOL. Another wonderful card, with the bright and cheerful border.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable Kelly..fabulous colouring and love the clean and simple design with perfectly placed card candi..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and perfectly precious! Love it! Don't ever stop hopping!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable bunny and amazing CAS!! Love the bright colours and the cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really is an adorable bunny. He's got a really super expression. I love your pretty card Kelly. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cutest bunny and love your simple design. A gorgeous colourful card. Hugs,Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable!! The bunny is so sweet!! CAS-tastic!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and I love your CAS design!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little image is just so perfect for your style Kelly! Adorable! The colored strip is just perfect and all it needs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a cutie, I so love your bright and cheerful card Kelly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww so adorable, Kelly! Have a good weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card and such a cute little bunny. I love the colour paper down the side as well.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card absolutely super

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is too cute Kelly!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my word this bunny hopped right into my heart!! :) What a darling image with a fun border of rainbow colors! Nicely done my friend! Happy weekend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card! the image is really fun. Your hints of bright colors really shine in the CAS setting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness a delightful bunny here Kelly, a gorgeous stamp....keep hopping and have a blessed weekend.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this CAS layout with just the little bit of designer paper strip.

    ReplyDelete