4.17.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin - Love Everybody!

Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter
 and a wonderful celebration of the holy day ♥

 Mondays are Fundays on my blog
as it's Kelly² Monday! :)
Both Kelly's on The Project Bin design team 
have cards to show you today so double the fun!
You may remember this card using the stamp in the Bazinga! set.
I actually made two!
(Due to a hectic week and Easter,
I'm showcasing the second card I made back then.)


Did I mention I LOVE this card!
I do, I do!



The bright colors are just my style,
the hearts are die-cut from a watercolor panel that I'd made,
but what warms my heart the most is the lovely message.

Yes.
Everybody should like everybody.
Thank you, Andy Warhol, for those wise words!





Here is the stamp set and it's available in the store,
as well as many other sentiment stamps for your stamping needs!


 Thanks for stopping by today!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Kelly!! I love the colors!! What a fabulous sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright zingy happy colours Kelly and I love the sentiment as the focal..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours and the sentiment is brilliant. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, with those gorgeous bright colors. .... and yes - brilliant sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colours you've used on this gorgeous card. I love the sentiment that you've used too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it too! Love the bright colors and that sentiment. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sentiment--great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, this card is beautiful! I love the colors!!! And what a bold statement. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bold and bright, Kelly! It is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors and yes, that sentiment really is uplifting. The hearts just pop off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes everybody should like everybody!! What wonderful words to live by! Great card Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a true Sentiment and the bright Colors are always FUN !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect Sentiment--I so wish......................

    ReplyDelete