8.24.2017

CCEE1734 ~ Watercolors


Hi there, friends!

 Has anyone seen a giraffe around?
It's been such a loooooooong week!
School started this week and I am back on the road,
driving to and fro and fro and to ~ whew!

So I'm back to crafting on the road - LOL!
I take a little container with me filled with stamped images,
and even brought the mini MISTI along to stamp in the car pool lane - ha!
Crafters gotta do what crafters gotta do =)


This week, I have a two-fer card.
For the CCEE Stampers challenge #1734, Anne is our hostess
 and she gave us a theme this week of:  Watercoloring!
Now I LOVE that!

AND, for the August Crafters of Faith theme, our sweet hostess Lynn
gave us this theme and scripture to make a card: 

August ~ Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows ~ James 1:17 This month
let's celebrate life's simple pleasures which bless our days
with joy and beauty and meaning.

                  So I combined the two .... simple pleasures + watercoloring ♥
My card is super CAS,
and might look familiar, 
because it's from the same Sweet Escapes set from Paper Smooches
as you saw last week, different stamp, different technique :)
I used my Kuretake watercolors to create this card,
3d foam to pop up the clouds and focal image.



I'll enter this to the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge!
They also have a blog hop going on right now - 
you can see the DT inspiration and fun cards here!
Whoop whoop!

You can see what all the DT members made 
with the watercolor theme here on the blog :)



Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

14 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Kelly. Now I will admit to taking a few crafting supplies away with me when we go on Holiday(Vacation), but crafting in the car is a new one on me.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute CAS!!! Love it!!
    ...I can't think that my holidays are at their end... back to school also for me! :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and adorable!! I am looking forward to the simple pleasure of "getting away" today!! CKC the Woodlands, here I come!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your CAS card is absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet water coloring of those trees and lake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, now this is a real CAS card!! Love it! Such a sweet little scene. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good on you Kelly crafting in yor car..I'm on school runs too and take my fussing cutting with me..you should see the state of my car..lol..fabulous cute card today..love CAS design.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, you are one incredible stamper, to fit your crafting into your busy life as a mom!!! You certainly get great results whether you are in your stamproom or getting it done in the carpool line.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you totally enabled me a couplel weeks ago to order this set....and now this week you have further inspired me to get it inky...LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great clean & simple card. Your water coloring is fabulous and crafting in the car haha that's awesome! I usually bring some crafting goodies with me when I go camping. Getting crafty in the great outdoors is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete