8.13.2017

Go Wild!

 Hi friends!

Normally I would post my Monday card with The Project Bin
but I will be showing you that later in the week :)

Saturday was World Elephant Day ♥
l love elephants so very much.
They are so majestic and graceful and 
I'm so glad we share our planet with them.



I thought it would be fun to make a card using that as inspiration.
For today's card, I finally inked up a fun stamp set
that was gifted to me by my daughter back in May!

It was part of my Mother's Day gift,
as my daughter knew I was loving the Jeep in the stamp set most of all :)
It's from Gerda Steiner Designs and it's called Go Wild.
 


Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week!
Hopefully you can GO WILD! :)

Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

12 comments:

  1. What a fun card Kelly - and such a thoughtful DD!! That elephant cracks me up with his crossed eyes :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and fun card! It makes me smile :) Great design and sentiment! Your daughter has done so well gifting you with this stamp set and surely you will create some other fab cards with it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Kelly, such a cute Elephant. I love the look of the stamp set too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card with that cute elephant, Kelly...curious what you will create with the other fab stamps of this set!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kelly this is ACE I, like you, love elephants they are so intelligent and majestic, a really fun, fab card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. o what fun and fab card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute it this? I love this sweet elephant and your great layout with the bright stripes layered over your gray stripes!! Awesome design, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So absolutely adorable!! The elephant is so cute!! I love the colorful border!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fantastic card. Love the expression on his face xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's such a cutie! Great layout and the stripes are such a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's an adorable Ellie and love your colouring. A brilliant expression on his face. Love the colourful background paper too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete