11.23.2017

CCEE1747 ~ Holiday Stash Card


 
HaPpY tHaNKsGiViNg!
 
I wish each and every one of you a very blessed
and wonderful Thanksgiving!
 There is truly something so wonderful about this day,
surrounded by family and friends, sharing a loving meal.
I send you blessings of gratitude for your friendship ♥
 


 Although we are celebrating Thanksgiving today,
today's card is a festive and whimisical Christmas card :)
That's because the CCEE Stampers post every Thursday,
and Joanne wanted us to make a 'holiday stash card",
as she shares here:

This week we are going to make a card for our holiday stash. You can make a Christmas card, a New
 Year’s card, or a winter card….. whichever you think you need the most for your stash.


 Thanks, Joanne!
I definitely need to have a few more Christmas cards in my stash.
 Because this week was absolutely bonkers busy,
I used this adorable Snoopy image that I colored last month 
and quickly assembled it into a card.
The papers are from Doodlebug and I colored it with prismacolor markers.
 
FUN FACT!
A Charlie Brown Christmas debuted in 1965 and has never missed
a year being televised on TV!
We watched it as kids faithfully each year when we lived in the US,
and now I watch it with my own children ♥
 
Be sure to stop in the CCEE Stampers blog list 
and see what the other girls have made this week!
If you link up your card, use the keyword CCEE1747.
 
Have a great Thanksgiving!
If you head out for some shopping, be safe!
 
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

18 comments:

  1. Amazing card!!!!LOVE this Charlie Brown scene and the sentiment!! Fabulous and just perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image, definitely brings back memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card...which conveys the love of family during this season! Love it, Kelly! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image with all the Peanuts characters is really fun. Love your coloring and the bg dp too! Happy Turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This wonderful Peanuts image brings me such joy of Christmases past! I still hand each and every one of these characters on my tree every Christmas!

    Awesome Christmas design, Kelly!

    Wishing you and your guests a day filled with wonderful food and loving fellowship!! God bless you all this Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute and beautiful Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! I love the Peanuts gang!! Absolutely adorable!! I hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all love those Charlie Brown Christmases, don't we! Your card is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous fun image Kelly and I love the peanuts gang too..have a lovely day with your family..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic card and a great fun, Christmas scene. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving day. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you get my email Kelly?xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute image...nicely colored. Hope you had a very special Thanksgiving day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly, this card is so sweet! Love Charlie Brown... and here he is with the whole gang. Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the Peanuts - great card !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  15. the Charlie Brown characters are perfect for a holiday card....a sense of community and fun

    ReplyDelete
  16. It just won't seem like Christmas without this traditional gang to usher in the season. Cute card, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card. I like how you shadowed under each image. Great use of the DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card Kelly. Charlie Brown and friends are favourites with many of us. I bet this was fun to colour too. Love it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete