11.20.2017

I love Fall {most of all} ♥


It's Fall!
Do you love it most of all?!



I do love this time of year ♥
It's just an absolutely beautiful season.

There is something so heart-warming about the week of Thanksgiving ~
the feeling of gratitude and togetherness and blessings abudant.

 For my card today, I am channeling
the colors of a warm autumn day when the air is crisp and cool ♥
 I've used the New Leaf stamp set, 
and the I love Fall stamp is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink from SU!
The cardstock is also SU! chocolate chip and the dsp is
from Pebbles ~ Woodland Forest collection.

 

I keep using this paper pad over and over - it's divine!
And you can see my stamps are well loved, too :)
I added an assortment of buttons and enamel dots for extra dimension
and character :)

 Here's a final peek at the stamp set and overview of my card:




You can find this stamp set in the shop here,
as well as a gallery of cards made with each of the stamp/die sets.
You can always stop in and visit the blog and see a variety of cards
with just about something for everyone :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet Fall card! The papers and embellishments are lovely and yes it is also my favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful fall card!! The papers are so gorgeous and I love how you layered the buttons!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, you certainly do "buttons" better than anyone I know. They add so much to this awesome fall card! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your design is so clean, but happy as always!!! Great warm colors and the cute buttons are a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous Kelly and Autumn [Fall] is my favourite season too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Autumn card. Spring is my favorite season...followed by Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall is my favorite season! Lovely card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours of Autumn too Kelly and this is a fabulous card. Love how you used buttons too.x[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, This looks so good! I love that sentiment! Your grouping of buttons and enamel dots look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect fall card - love the colors !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete