12.11.2017

You're beautiful ♥



Hi friends!

It's Monday ~  and that means I share with you a card from 

Today's card is my 'artwork wonder' :)
It's always fun to try something new ~
not only does it keep you from getting stuck in a rut,
but you just never know what you'll create.
This vivid and bright card is exactly that!


 For today's card, I used the #bff stamp set
and ....  a notebook!


Recently, I spied several notebooks in a store that caught my eye. 
While I didn't need another notebook or journal, these were quite different :)
The front covers reminded me of stencils ...
and an idea was formed!

 I had some Yupo paper in a stack on my desk and 
decided to use a few sheets for water coloring.
With the orange sunburst notebook (stencil),
I used my Kuretake Gansai watercolors and splashed the colors around,
let it dry and added some coordinating enamel dots.

While it was drying, I stamped out the sentiment 'You're beautiful'
from the #bff stamp set in versafine ink and white embossing powder,
and set it with a heat gun.
It's diagonally cut to match the angles of the pattern,
and propped up on 3D foam for dimension.

And that's it for me today using The Project Bin stamps!
You can find all the stamp sets and card samples in the gallery
by clicking on each of the stamp sets.

Thanks for your visit today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly
 




7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! A so vibrant and bright card, and stunning idea for the notebooks!! Love them!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Kelly... what a creative idea. Who'd have thought to do this besides you!?!!? And WOW!!! The card turned out absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what bright colours it makes you happy, very beautiful Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, it's so stunning, Kelly!! I love the bright, beautiful colors!! Gorgeous, my friend!! I love the sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, this notebook is FAB-U-LOUS!!!! Gorgeous bright colours and the design on the paper is amazing. Love it!!! There is a possibility that something has left here and is airborne, on the way to Florida!!! Hee! Hee! Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. whee yes these notebooks are awesome and do look like stencils and I just love what you did transformation incredibility plus.xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colours here Kelly, a fantastic card and great notebooks too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete