1.18.2018

Baby, It's Cold Outside!


Hi friends!

Today's the day! 
I'm flying off to meet some wonderful crafty friends for a 5 day getaway ~
oh, the shenanigans crafting we will be doing! :)

And that's just what today's card is ~
the 3 Musketeers card this week was this darling image from Barb.
And the CCEE Stampers theme this week from Liz
was "Baby, it's cold outside" so this card fits both needs ♥


These 4 friends are from Art Impressions and they sure
look they are bundled up from some cold weather -
hats, scarves, UGG boots and COFFEE!

I'm convinced I am the one in the green ~
just look at her face looking at that big 'ol Starbucks.
I have that same look when they hand me mine - LOL!


So here is my 3M/CCEE card ~ friends, crisp cool air, coffee ♥




Sorry my post is short and sweet today ~
I'm typing as I'm packing :)

You can see what the other CCEE  Stampers have made
with cold weather cards here

And Barb's card and Jeanette's card are here!
 
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly 

22 comments:

  1. such a fun card, that coffee should warm them up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly this is fabulous - love those girls, and you have made them stars with this card
    Blessings
    Maxine
    p.s. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this gorgeous card Kelly, Have great fun with your Crafty friends.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring of this awesome stamp of the happy ladies with their Starbucks! Have fun with your crafty friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, your card is awesome! Love your coloring... and yes, the one with the big mug of joe has to be you. ;) Enjoy your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, Kelly!! I am picturing this has got to be "you guys" at the airport in just a bit!! Super cute card!! Keep warm and have fun, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First, fantastic coloring, second, love the "gaggle" of women sharing some coffee and third....perfect for both challenges. Have fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly--I love this card and I have been waiting patiently, well somewhat, to see your card with this fun image! And,Yes, I do think you are the one in green with the huge smile and cute eyes. I cannot WAIT until this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like the gals are staying warm with some latte!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Those IA gals are always having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely and fun card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a great card and the image is ideal for the weather we are having.
    Your design and colours are wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing
    Hugs Debs xx
    https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So absolutely adorable!! I love the fun image!! You colored it perfectly!! Have a wonderful time with your friends!! Safe travels!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. FABulous fun card Kelly and love the girls..hope you have a womnderful time.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course that is you! that girl has the biggest cup of coffee! Love the colors and the fun image. Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun image! Beautifully colored. Hope you enjoy your crafty get-away - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. these ladies always bring me joy....wonderful winter gear too

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card! I hope you are having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute, fun image...And I love the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete