1.16.2018

Growing in Unity - Winners!


 Good Morning!

Thank you everyone for visiting my blog 
during my Growing In Unity week!
I had so much fun and thank Unity Stamp Co
for this generous opportunity 
to stamp out our favorite Unity stamps and share!



The winners were drawn randomly and are ..........




Beautiful card again. I love the blue flowers. I really like Unity flower jar stamps.. I don't seem to have this one.. 


Both your sentiment and the Snoopy quote are so true. I thought of Charlie Brown too before I read your post. That little tree just pulls at your heart strings. So cute!



Please contact me at Kelnkids@aol.com so I can pass on your information
to Unity and you can claim your prize pack of 25 random stamps!
Time is limited - contact me as soon as you can.
 


If you weren't the chosen winner, no worries!
I'll be hosting my own private stamp giveaway soon -
it's going to be fabulous!


Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly



8 comments:

  1. Congrats to both the winners! Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to the winners. Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Kelly for picking me as one of your winners. I am really surprised and pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Thanks Kelly, this is awesome news, especially right now, as we are on one salary there can be no craft spending. So YAY!! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, winners!

    ReplyDelete