1.22.2018

The Project BIn ~ XOXO!



Hi friends!

 Today is the day that I post for The Project Bin ~ Yay!
In a few hours, I will be flying back home to Miami
after a MOST incredible visit with some super awesome crafty friends!
Barb is truly the hostess with the mostess 
and made sure we were entertained from start to finish ~ thank you!
Barb, Carol, Darlene, LJ, Jeanette, Terry, Shelly - love you ♥
 
Not only did we get to enjoy good friends and good food,
we had good fun at Camp Stamp in Oga,
making cards and crafting till all hours of the night!
And there was snow!
Not falling, but plenty on the ground, especially the first
of hiking and exploring ♥
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Back to my card:
I'm gearing up for Valentine's and tried using the polka dot heart
stamp from In My Heart from The Project Bin as a focal image
to create 'designer paper'.
I cut a small piece of cardstock and ran that through the Big Shot
with Gina Marie wonky stitched rectangles.
 
Then, stamped it in 4 different colored inks using the MISTI.
After adding it to the red A2 cardstock base, I used the big shot
again to make a die cut of the X0X0 in the same set.
It's so versatile and there's so many way to use this stamp set!
 Speaking of The Project Bin,
Lookie!  Lookie!
3 of us on the DT were together when the brand new stamp sets arrived
at Barb's house!

Jeanette has the wonderful Kinda Sorta and Barb is holding Hole Foods!
You can find these and more at The Project Bin!


 To see more stamps and dies and card inspirations,
you can go here and look around!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly 
 


19 comments:

  1. I can see you have had a great time, Kelly! Have a good flight back home.
    Your card is stunning with the lovely colored hearts!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fantastic weekend Kelly, I love your card and the great stamp you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and great card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab weekend! :D So glad for you all! Adorable card, simple but soooo lovely!! :D Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Kelly and looks like you had a blast with your friends and I love your effective card with those gorgeous spotted hearts..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like such a fun time, Kelly!! Safe travels home!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the pretty hearts!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a good time stamping with friends, and after being in snow, getting back home to warm weather will be welcomed with open arms for sure! Great card with all those festive hearts and little XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Valentines card. Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Valentines card and love the bright colours. Great that you had snow!! Not something you get in Miami!! Sounds like you had a brilliant time with some amazing friends. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos of all of you! And snow. Kelly, you got to do it all, girl. Awesome card. I love that you created your own designer paper with the set. Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty, colorful valentine's card! ... and it looks like you had a wonderful, fun time with your fellow stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty valentine! And great pics. I am so fortunate to be able to get together almost every week with crafting friends...(we try not to miss but life happens...smile) It's only one night a week...but I so look forward to my craft night! I dream of someday getting away for a much longer time together with my friends. If I were ever fortunate enough to win a lottery...(I guess that would mean I would have to buy a ticket...smile) With lottery winnings...my wish would not be for expensive clothes, jewelry etc...but a craft vacation with friends...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a wonderful time and your card is adorable! That image makes a wonderful background!
    I'm glad you got to enjoy the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad to hear you had a wonderful weekend Kelly - and see some photos!! Your card is gorgeous - love the way you have chosen to use the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is nothing on this earth like spending time with crafty friends!! Thanks for sharing these joyful pictures of your time together!! It makes me smile to think of the remarkable memories you have make together, Kelly!!

    Your card is super cute, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a sweet card Kelly--now about that picture..................

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kelly, this is a lovely card! And I was there to watch you create it. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My cute friends! Love that you were able to create together. Those stamp sets look really fun.

    ReplyDelete