1.23.2018

You are PAWSOME!


Hi friends!
  I'm home!  

 
I'm still on Cloud 9 ~ friends, stamp camp, shopping, snow!
And I found 3 new Starbucks mugs in the airports for my City Mugs Collections:
Texas, Philadelphia and Maryland! 
The Texas steer just makes me smile!
So excited to have added to my Starbucks collection!




Today I'm up on the Drive By Crafts blog
with a new card using my Waffle Flower stamp set:  Pawsome!
 This super festive and brightly colored card is great for birthdays
and more, especially for those that love furry critters (like me!)
 

Here's how I made it:
I used a circle die to cut the cardstock pattern and added dsp behind it.
I stamped out the Waffle Flower images from the Pawsome set
from Drive By Crafts and colored them with prismacolor markers.
After cutting those out, I added 3d foam behind each animal, 
the balloon and cake to popped them up for dimension.

You can find this stamp set and more at 

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Texas makes me smile too - LOL! Glad you had a great time.
    Such a cute, cute, CUTE card!!!! Love it
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute faces on this card!! :D LOVE these furry friends, they make me smile so much! Great design!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured, adorable little pets. Such a cute card Kelly and love the design. Sounds like you had a fabulous time on your trip. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love this!! Those critters are so sweet!! The colors are fabulous!! I'm glad you had a great time!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Love those little critters! And the sentiment is totally pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Kelly - and so 'you'. So glad to hear you had a great trip
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work on this delightful birthday card, Kelly!! More cute critters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is very cute--I love the bright colors. But--then I got it see it in person and was able to watch you create! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is definitely Pawsome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and you know that I love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete