2.15.2018

CCEE1807 ~ Tic Tac Toe!


Good Morning, friends!

I have two blog posts today ~ 
for my DDD card, please check back as it will be up shortly :)




It's my 3rd week to host the CCEE Stampers and this week,

I thought I'd shake things up a bit and create a Tic Tac Toe,
selecting any row of 3 to use as a card base creation!
I had great fun coming up with the chart ~
but even more fun making my card ♥


For today's card, I actually CASE-d one of my own here.
I used the diagonal column of a critter, love theme and sequins.
I switched it up to add a different color palette and dsp behind the 
peek-a-boo striped die-namic heart from MFT. 

I colored/cut the critters and then paper pieced his shirt
from the same dsp, tilted to the side to mix up the stripe direction.



This card is one that I gave to my husband ....
we have a little joke going on with my cards to him.


I always tell him "hang on to this one, honey. 
One day I'll be famous!"  :)

Oh! The stamp set/dies for this card were found at Drive by Crafts
It's a fun online store with lots of goodies in the shop!

If you'd like to play along with our theme this week,
and we'd love it if you do,
please use the keyword CCEE1807!
 And be sure to stop by the blog to see what the girls made this week!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

20 comments:

  1. adorable card, love the striped heart and those adorable bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Kelly!!! :) The bunny with his teddy bear is just the cutst!! Love the striped heart, such fab design!! Great sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Kelly - and a fun time you have with your DH about your cards :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card Kelly, so cute.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely adorable card, Kelly....cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet are these precious pink pals!! Love the striped heart and that adorable sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Love the shirt, using the same dp. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the rainbow heart and the sweet bunny....a fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just stinkin cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable critters, and I love the striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful and sweet card Kelly..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet!! The bunny and bear are adorable!! I love the colorful striped heart background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable Kelly!!! Love the way the stripes lined up behid that die- so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. An adorable bear and bunny Kelly. Love the background stripes and the sentiment is so sweet. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card Kelly! Love the striped heart and the little critters are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet - so has he kept them all?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card! I love the striped heart background!! Of course your husband should keep this (and all the cards!!).

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's the sweetest card Kelly. A lovely sentiment too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete