2.20.2018

Drive By Crafts ~ Honey Bee Smooches!


Hi friends ~ today I'm back on the blog over at Drive By Crafts!

I'm sharing another card with Drive By Crafts products ~ 
bringing you a hybrid card, showing you another way to really stretch
 your stamps by mixing and matching!

For today's card, I've created a cheerful card using Honey Bee Stamps: Celebration Box Stamp set and Paper Smooches: Best Buds !  It's always fun to see how you can take your stamps and mix and match to create another fun way of using them while making a card that's truly unique!


Here's how I made my card ~  First, I used a heavy weight white cardstock and stamped the box from Celebration Box by Honey Bee Stamps.  There are some really cute sets in the Drive By Crafts store!   After that was stamped, I masked off the area with another box on a sticky note, and stamped the Paper Smooches Best Buds flower image right onto the box image.  I wanted a little of the vase showing so I let that peek out of the box, too. I colored my card with prismacolor markers, from the flowers to the box.



And here is the inside of my card:



Thank you so much for your visits and sweet comments!

I hope to catch up this week as I'm trying to catch my breath,
carve out some time to refocus and process life.

Miss you all so much!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

13 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Kelly! These cute flowers in the popup box make me smile! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute and cheerful card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Kelly makes me think that spring is on it's way.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card makes someone happy...I got a smile on my face!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely happy card Kelly. What a great image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, Kelly!! What an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, this card is a fabulous design... I love that you layered things with some masking. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun designing and I love the little polka dots too... always so clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image!! Those faces make me smile!! The inside is fabulous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Kelly and love the little smiles on the flowers. A gorgeous card. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of different stamps! I've never done masking myself, but I always admire these types of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card Kelly--I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card Kelly, fabulous.x[aNNie' blog]
     ❤️

    ReplyDelete