7.09.2026

3M: Spring Rain!

Hi friends!


                                
                     Today I'm sharing my card for the 3M.

The 3 Musketeers is a card group of Jeanette, Barb and I who

stamp a mystery image, send it to each other 

(Angel Policies apply, so please check those!)

and then we make a card based on that ONE image.

This month, Jeanette sent us this darling image from 

Spellbinders House Mouse Spring Rain.

Thank you, Jeanette!


My card is super simple - I ran out of time with a super busy summer

and missed the due date :(

We are going 900 MPH here and well, done is better than NOT DONE!

And I tried to be fancy with the rain by using a color blender to smoosh 

the ink like water ~ not quite the success I was looking for, LOL!



                      We normally post on the 9th of each month

so check back in August to see what's cookin!

not. literally.

 just like ... a saying, ya know ... okay, BYE! :)


Barb's card

Jeanette's card


Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Kelly, your card is adorable! I'm loving the bright yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous Kelly - love your choice of that vibrant yellow to frame the card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute--they are having fun splashing in the rain!

    ReplyDelete