Sending holiday CHEER!
As of today, there are officially 77 more days until Christmas!!
And what better way to celebrate than
to get ahead on your holiday cards :)
I am delighted beyond measure to showcase this set
from Simon Says Stamp sent to me to share for the reveal
for the Sending Cheer release.
Thank you, Simon Says Stamp!
Here is the set, Penguin Mischief:
Sooooo cute!
And my 2 cards:
I added the cute penguins and frozen pond
to a fun scene using the Mountain Majesty die set from
Whimsy Stamps and SSS White Ink for splatter (snow).
The penguins were colored with my Olomarkers.
I invite you to my Instagram HERE
where you can see this card as well as
inspiration from this new Sending Cheer release
by following the hashtags
#SSSSendingCheer #SimonSaysStamp
Be sure to check out the fun Instagram hop happening
this Friday and Saturday!
And tune in for the YouTube Live Stream
at noon EDT on Friday, October 9!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly

.jpg)

Two cute cards Kelly - it looks as though you had fun making them too. how wonderful to be asked to showcase a new release - congratulations
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine