10.03.2026

WCMD 2026!


 Happy World Cardmaking Day!  

As papercrafters, this is a wonderful day to celebrate 

the passion that we have for paper, markers, glue and more :)


I honestly can't imagine NOT creating - something, anything.  

It's just in my DNA ..... ask momma! 

 She says I was coloring on the walls with crayons as  toddler *wink!*



 Flash forward .... (to 300 take out coffees later ... J/K! iykyk)

to today and I am humbled to be on creative teams to share that

passion and have met so many amazing people along the way

that are more than just friends - 

they are sisters and brothers :)




I created a card today (literally ... at 3 am)

with these adorable mice friends cropping and creating.

Looks like they have everything they needs for a stampathon :)

I used Just Add Glitter from Lawn Fawn and distress ink, markers,

glue and paper!


What are you making today?

I hope it's a crafty fun day, wherever you are <3


Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment