10.10.2026

Wishing you SUNSHINE!


Hi friends!




Oh me oh my ~

did I EVER get in trouble with the last Gina K Designs release!



One of the stamp sets that I fell head over heels in love with is

Sending You Sunshine.

It's a fresh, fun, fall-ish., sunshine-y set that's great for cards of cheer.

I created a card using the sunflowers & sentiment

🠋



The cardstock is Concord and 9th 

and the wee designer paper is from Newton's Nook Designs

and I colored this with my prismacolor and Olomarkers.


I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!

Thanks for stopping by :)
~Kelly


Entered to:  Word Art Wednesday:  AG, Inspired by Sharing Joy and Sunshine!
A Cut Above - Use a Die Cut
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Autumn/Halloween
We Love Stamping - Shade of Autumn
Make My Monday - Autumn/Fall

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Sunflowers and perfect fresh and bright DP's, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete