9.14.2026

1 stamp - 2 ways! IPC #256

Hi friends!

We are half way through September ~ can you believe it! 

It feels like we are time warping through this year! 



 Today I am sharing another card for

 the Newton's Nook Designs IPC Design Team

 with a FUN inspiration photo for the month of September. 

Create however it inspires you - 

from the fall vibes to the darling black cat, the color palette, etc.


You can see a funny spoof here!



For this week, I made a spooky cornfield!

I did a self challenge to take a spring-ish stamp set and turned i

into an autumn one & am smitten with how this turned out!


Here's what I did: 

 I started with a card base using the Frames & Flags die set

 and added it to the card base - made with a corner rounder, trimmer cut

 cardstock. Using the Cloud Stencil, I did a light ombre cloud

blend and colored, die cut and popped up the Spring Heights cats.



For added drama, I used fall colors and added flowers from Aloha 

Newton and the pumpkins from Pumpkin Tails .

The sentiment is also from that set and die cut with Basic Frames.

Finally, I added the bats from Just Batty to complete the spooky 

cornfield harvest look!



To link up your cards, 

please head over to the Inky Paws Challenge blog here and

You have until Friday, September 25, 2026 (Midnight, CST) to play along. Each DT member will pick a favorite project to showcase, AND one RANDOM entry will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Design online shop!  The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday.  Make sure you check the challenge rules page before you link up your project. 


Thanks for stopping by today!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment