9.27.2026

APPLE-solutely the sweetest!


 It's offically fall, 

 although the temps in Florida are a tad over EXTRA CRISPY outside!



Today I'm sharing a fun card for my friend Mel's IG blog hop!

She is a big fan of Lawn Fawn *hip, hip, hurray!*

and hosts a monthly hop for us to dig out our 

LF stamps, dies and supplies.



And it felt perfect for the autumn vibes upon us.

Since my accident, I am STRUGGLING to be creative

and this just set the tone for getting back into the groove!

I love LOVE that this hop is Anything Goes!




This set is called APPLE-solutely awesome and 

reminds me of my childhood days in Europe. 

 We had apple orchards growing outside our home in Germany 

as far as the eye could see! 

 We would play among the trees and reach up and take the fruit

 as a snack on those long days outside :)

Mom would also turn many of them into candy apples - OMGOSH 

YUM DELISH! <3


Wishing you a fabulous day

and a great start to your week!


Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly




1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card, Kelly!! Thanks for joining my hop. 🥰

    ReplyDelete