5.26.2010

Integrity's Hump Day Inspiration #13!



Happy Wednesday!  I had hoped to launch this post last night but ended up doing 15 million projects at the same time .... you all know how that goes!  This is my son's last week of preschool and as Room Mom, the duties are plentiful - plus I'm juggling the other 3 kids who finish the first week of June - ay yi yi!  Bring on the summer!  The party is Friday and I'm not ready!!!  Buckets to fill, back packs to make and decorate, food!  ::: cloning myself :::: ;)


Although it's time to say farewell to Inktegrity where I have been extremely blessed to serve on the DT for two terms ::: squeals and claps hands! :::, there is exciting news from Inktegrity!  The sweet Joni will be taking a little hiatus for the summer to focus on her family and her brand new dot.com store!  She will be back in the Fall bigger and better but not to worry!  Her store will still be open in the meantime and you'll be able to scoop up her generous freebie offerings, but this will be our last challenge - so hop on over to the Inktegrity Challenge blog and play along - she is generously giving away freebies! 

For the DT term ending, Joni makes an image for each of the designers per their request - you met mine, Miami the Seashore, last DT term :)  This was Lelia's request - a beautiful tree in two different styles.  Make sure to check out the blog for some awesome samples!

Here is your sketch for the IHDI#13 ~ a nice, classicly beautiful layout.  Remember you can rotate it, flip it, and make it your own, as long as you stay within the guidelines of this sketch:



And my card :)  I wanted to show case the image which is propped up on 3D dots (should have gotten a side view!  It's poofy!) so I left the embellies to a minimum this time ;) 

Now hop on over and take the challenge!
Love + Hugs + Blessings!

~Kelly

Card deets:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard
DSP:  My Mind's Eye; Crate Paper
Image:  Inktegrity's Tire Tree
Used:  Cuttlebug, embossing folder (Birds and swirls), Fiskars Twine,
3D dots, Cosmo Cricket Button, Tombo

8 comments:

  1. Very bezutiful card, lovely papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I LOVE that tree!! Craftastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly, you give me cavities, you are THAT sweet!! I loved having you for two terms, your sweet personality is one that everyone should have. Your paper pieced tree is adorable, I love that you flipped the sketch to fit it! Have a wonderful Wednesday my friend! I am still rejoicing in your DH's recovery. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure am glad the tree was a big hit with all of you too! I love it and the card you made with it too! It was a pleasure to work with you this term and be there to support you when you needed it most. Stop by when you have a chance, gf!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and how you popped the tree, I'm sure you will be missed at Inktegrity, you've done a great job for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kel, love the embossed background of the tree and of course the Button !! Cute card .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so enjoyed all your Inktegrity designs! This card is just beautiful! I love the paper piecing you've got going on, and you paper choices, embossing, and embellishments come together just perfectly!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete