11.09.2014

I'm a 3 Musketeer! ♥


Hi friends! 
Hopefully blogger will behave and launch while I'm
away either canoeing, doing archery, hiking and much more!
 
I'm excited to announce that I'm a 3 Musketeer!
 
I'm delighted to have been invited by Jeanette,
creator of a new mystery group,
 to be part of her 3 Musketeers image swap group.
How fun is that!
Thank you, Jeanette :)
 
Barb, our other Musketeer, had a fun
idea to put our heads on this image as funny bobbleheads
so my daughter got to work on one and this is what we got!
So you'll see off to the right hand screen a new blog badge - hee hee!
Hilarious!
 
The 3 M's - Jeanette, Barb and me! :)
 
What's this group all about?
Once a month we'll share a 'mystery' image and create a card due
on the 9th of the month to post our vision w/ that image.
Easy breazy lemon squeezy!
 
Jeanette is our first hostess as creator/founder of this group
and she chose a delightful Autumn image from Sugar Pea Designs
called Bountiful blessings.
 
Here's my card, inside and out:


 


Be sure to stop in and see what the other two Musketeers
created with this gorgeous image ~
Thank you Jeanette for your image this month!
 
Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly


 
 

15 comments:

  1. Well congratulations Kelly on being one of the 3 Musketeers :)... I need to be out canoeing and hiking, to get back in shape :)
    Love your card, inside and out, the image is so sweet,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Sugar Pea image and you always make your cards even prettier with the awesome papers you use. I love this inside and outside.

    Hope you're surviving the Boy Scout weekend.

    The bobbleheads are really fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a 3 Musketeer! LOVE the Sugar Pea image you used. Colored perfectly for Fall :-)

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a Musketeer!! How fun!! Your card is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! Love the design and the colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, beautifully made Kelly - love how you have used the image. I do hope your camping trip has gone well!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Kelly! It looks like you will have tons of fun as a Musketeer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a fun group! Super cute card too. Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun idea to do with your friends!! What an adorable card too!! I love the image and colors here!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, I am so very thankful that you've joined me in this new adventure - and I'm glad the "trouble-maker" Barb has, too. ;)

    Your card is so fun! Love the tilted DP and your coloring! WOW! Of course I knew there would be at least one perfectly placed button, and you didn't disappoint me with that. Very very cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this, you guys are so funny!!! your card is just gorgeous kelly!

    lovies, =o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly--first I love it when I get shout-outs on your blog, but this time I am not so sure............

    However, I do love your card--such a fun layout! And--I am truly grateful for being a part of this fun team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being one of the 3 Musketeers, Kelly! I love the idea of a mystery image, and think you did a wonderful job with this one. That paper is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Fall feel to this card is perfect. I really like how you layered the DP on the interior of the card. Have fun in your new group!!!

    ReplyDelete