9.22.2017

Are you PHO real? :)

 Happy Friday!

At least I think it's Friday?!  
I'm losing track of the days of the week -
 even with a planner and wall calendar :/

 It's S.L.O.W.L.Y. starting to return to 'normal' status here in Miami, though 'normal' is not a word I'd use to describe Miami!  
A lot of the traffic lights are still not working, traffic is gridlocked and even this morning - it took me nearly 2 hours to get my son to school and back.
To just one school.
And it's 20 minutes away from my house!

    To which I  say ........
Are you pho real?!
:)



 Flash forward to last night ..
well, early this morning ...
at like 2:30 am early this morning!

I tried to make a card, failed, tried again, failed again,
and was about to give up when a Splitcoaststampers challenge 
popped up on my phone and caught my eye.
The theme intriqued me and made me laugh...
like. out. loud!

Picture it ...
the whole house is quiet as a mouse, sleeping ...

except me.

because I was arguing with a card!
True story.

I'm sitting there at my craft desk losing my mind 
with my tiny beam of Ott-lite as a beacon of "you can do it!" 
and I see the challenge and just bust up laughing!
It's a HANGRY challenge - LOL!
My daughter says that all the time!
 Hangry = when you are so hungry that your lack of food
 causes you to become angry, frustrated or both. 

So naturally I switched gears
(we crafters are good like that, right?
Or is it just me?
I'm going to make a card ..... oh look!  Another stamp!
I'm going to make a card ...... oh look!  Pretty paper!)
 
 I dug through my assorted stash of stamps with food,
and scooped up my Pink and Main Pandemonium stamp set
and got to stamping, masking, coloring .. I love these stamps ♥


Remember - it's now 3 am.
This card was anyone's game ~ I was just hoping to stamp
right side up and not glue the card shut, I was so cross eyed!

I was also determined.
And probably hangry, too.
Like pho real *wink!*


 It's so good to be back to crafting!
So much still here (and mom's house) to be done,
but a little me time as been SUPER!

Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Such adorable card!! Love so much this cute pandas and the scene you have created with food! :D
    I can't image how the disaster could be great on your zone, Kelly, but seems that life will not be "normal" for a lot of time... :( I'm so glad you have founded some "scraps of time" and could craft a bit... I think it's great in bad times!
    Prayers and blessing for you and your family, and for all the people in the disease.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Can't imagine doing this at 2.30 in the morning! Hope everything gets back to normal soon! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card!! I like the white space, and of course the black and white pandas. I can't even imagine how messed up everything has been down there. Just think, nothing to get but better. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cute card Kelly..love the little Pandas and fabulous stamping..I have never sat up late at night crafting I could not stay awake if I tried..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dare I say Kelly, but 2.30am is a normal crafting time for me. I am a true night owl!! Although, tonight it will be much earlier. I have a stall at a 2 day craft fair and I have to be up at 5am!! Love the adorable Pandas and the scene you have created is gorgeous. Wonderful detail. Crafting is a great distraction and healer. Big hugs and blessings Kelly, my dear friend and have a lovely weekend.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - I can't say I have ever heard that sentiment before! Perfect stamps for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Kelly, love the cuties here and the sentiment I use often.xxx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear that you are safe from Irma and didn't have any devastating damage to your home. You are very dedicated to be up at 2-3 a.m. to make a card, which, by the way, is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely precious card for the hangry challenge!! I love this, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card makes me smile--I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete