10.23.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ Every leaf ...



Happy Monday, friends ♥


Autumn is such a favorite time of year for many of us ~
from the crisp change in the air to the falling leaves,
to the pumpkin patches and scrumptious baking ♥
It's still sooo very hot here in South Florida,
but I'm told cooler temps are coming Wednesday :)
By the evening, it is supposed to 'dip' into the 60's!
Oh I sure hope so!

Today's card, while simple in construction,
speaks volumes for me.
Denise, owner and designer for The Project Bin stamps,
truly has a vision for the perfect sentiments to go on handmade cards,
like this one.
My undergrad degree is a double major, including English Literature,
so naturally my eyes - and heart - fell in love with this stamp ♥

 Does this card design look familiar?
It might, as it is the fall version of this card I made in the spring, last year :)
I thought how beautiful it was and wanted to try one for the autumn ...
which means I"ll have to try one for winter! 




You can find this "Autumn's Calling" stamp set in the shop,
as well as many card samples to inspire you.


Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥

~Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Kelly, you've done it again... created a stunning card!

    And YAY for cooler temperatures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly. What a pretty card. Love the fall colors in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quote by Emily Bronte, it's so sweet! Adorable clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really beautiful Autumn card Kelly. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous!! I love the quote!! You've showcased it so beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! That is one of my favorite fall sentiments! You've highlighted it beautifully with your card Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gorgeous sentiment Kelly. The beautiful colours in the paper. I am looking forward to seeing the trees change their colours. A few have started but not enough yet. Have a lovely week. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card Kelly - love the quote, and love that you let it take centre stage on this stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty fall card and gorgeous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kelly this is absolutely lovely that sentiment and the touch of colour at the top looks fabulous I do love the Autumnal colours.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sensational autumn sentiments in this fabulous The Project Bin set!! Your card is wonderful, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Autumn card Kelly and I love the sentiment..I love Autumn too although I am into spring which is okay but SUMMER round the corner..not so much.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful fall card! The sequins are the perfect bling for this! It's been quite chilly in Indiana, but I'm refusing to turn on the furnace til November!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, Autumn card!

    ReplyDelete