10.16.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ Woo to the Hoo!


Whoooooo loves the "New Leaf" stamp set from The Project Bin?
Me!
I'll owl-ways love it!

 
 
Happy Monday!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend ~
Ours was SO busy - I was running circles around myself :)

Today's card from The Project Bin was such fun to create!
I was able to watercolor AND stamp -  a win/win!
I used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Japanese Watercolors to create the base.
These are solid-pigment pan watercolors and just the yummiest!
They were a gift from my precious daughter, Victoria,
and I just treasure them ♥


 Since the card has such a bold and multi-colored background, 
I decided to just stamp right on the dried water-colored piece and leave it as is
without a lot of layers or extras other than a few enamel dots.

After stamping out the cute little owl onto the branch,
I had a vision of how bats hang upside on the branches.
Since the sentiment is so whimsical, 
 I decided to have a little fun with an owl, too.
What a hoot!
 
Here's the stamp set I used ↑

You can see more inspiration from The Project Bin at the blog,
as well as the New Leaf stamp set and more in the shop.
If you look beflow the stamp set, it will take you to the gallery
where you can see many cards with this same stamp.
 Thanks for stopping by today!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

14 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Kelly, I love the owls from this stamp set.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Kelly... this card is just so cute! Love the owl. Fun stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest little owl stamp! Love this set too! Gorgeous background, and the hanging owl is just such a hoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background and lovely owls...great how you did the hanging one!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blending Kelly. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, so clean and impressive!! Great water colored background, very vibrant and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love everything about this!! The colors are amazing!! The owls are too cute!! The sentiment makes me smile!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant fun card Kelly. Love the background colours and the owls are adorable. A great fun idea to hang one upside down. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the background colors! Terrific way to show off those darling owls and great sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The perfect background for these adorable owls, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this vibrant and whimsical card Kelly!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours of this card Kelly and the owl is a cutie. It's great fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Card Kelly--I love the colors and the cute owls!

    ReplyDelete