10.20.2017

Which way to the ....... Starbucks!


Happy Fri-yay!


 Today's card is one I made for an Instagram hop
with my Florida gal pals!
We are a group of Floridians that met on IG
 and have bonded by having a hop every 'season'
 ~ like this one .... Halloween!

I'm using the very popular cute witch
 from MFT's talented Birdie Brown called Witch Way is the Candy.
I'm seeing this stamp on cards all over the place!
But of course, if *I* were trick or treating,
and if *I* were dressed up like this cute witch,
*I* wouldn't be going door to door for candy ~
I'd be at each Starbucks with my bag - hee hee!


I've got some hopping of my own to do!
In addition to driving around town taking kids to/from school(s),
I have to drop off paperwork at something in the works,
pick up my library books,
make sure my son packed correctly for his 3 day camp starting tonight,
and that's just all before noon!  LOL!

You can find me on Instagram HERE !
f you have a chance to hop along, there is a wonderful prize 
hidden on one of the stops!
Now that's a nice treat!

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. I don't think I have seen a more precious Halloween card, Kelly! This one has stolen my heart!! SWEET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Boo! I like the banner, button, twine embellie. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute!! I just love the sweet witch!! The papers are fabulous!! I love the button with the twine, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kelly!! How cute is this??!! :) That witch is just adorable and such wonderful design for your card!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do sound very busy and sounds like you like it that way..a bit like me..fabulous cute Halloween card and I'll meet you at Starbucks..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background and the witch is very cute for a witch!! Great card. I was exhausted just reading what your morning jobs were!! Have a lovely weekend and a peaceful one!! Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun little witch with all her Halloween pals in the background! Such a fun little card and perfectly finished with your button embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute cute card. I love how you colored your witch and I love the layout. Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, you amaze me! I love love love this card and in part because of the little details... like the long tail of cord off of the button. WOW! Very creative and fun. Love the witch. I actually own this stamp and should play with it more. Thank you for inspiring me on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic card Kaeely, I love the backing paper you've used too.


    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super card Kelly. I love the background paper and the button on the banner is a great addition. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete