11.18.2009

Peachy Keen Stamps CHallenge #16

All night, as I created this sunshiney card, I've been singing "Ain't No Sunshine when she's gone ......" LOL! It's been rolling thru my head for the last hour :)

This card is for the PKS Challenge #16 this week - Kathy challenged us to Use our PKS faces ;)



The only face stamp I have for PKS is this lovely sunshine, so much of what we are still enjoying here in tropical south Florida. Now this card was inspired by something my dh and I used to say when we first met - 27 years ago ..... "Turn that frown UPSIDE DOWN!" {I *think* it was based on a toy commercial, but ya know, the memory DOES start to go *grins!*} SO I inverted one sunshine on purpose :) The sentiment is handmade via computer and nesties and they are all propped up on 3D dots.

I wish for you today sunshine skies and smiles all day!

Blessings and thanks for stopping by!
xoxoxoxo

Deets: SU Cardstock: Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
DSP: SU, Stamp: PKS M-16 You Are My Sunshine; circle nesties, colored with prismacolor markers, MM Brads, AC Ribbon, 3D dots; Tombo; Stazon ink; Corner punch (Inside card)

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly what a beautiful cheery card! I love the smiling sun. Definitely a lot of warmth emits from this lovely card. Cute sentiment too, how perfect. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh so cute!
    I love the upsidedown sun to go with the message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so warm and sunny! Beautiful to look at especially when it is cold, dark and raining here! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card brought an immediate smile to my face! I love the upside down sunshine. It looks like they are spinning for joy! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured the fun of this challenge beautifully with this wonderful card! I love everything you've done here, but I especially love the upside down image. You are rockin' these challenges with your talent girl!! Thanks so much for playing! I love ya, Kels!

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card makes me so happy and smile all over!! Awesome awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful sunny card Kelly. You did the sketch proud! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
    (Congratulations on winning the challenge)!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete