10.29.2013

WOYWW #280!


Blessings, friends! 

 It's time for another fun trip around the globe on this Wednesday, 
always a fun break in the week :)  If you haven't heard of Julia and her WOYWW challenge, you can take a peek at the Stamping Ground!


I was excited to jump back into my crafting Cabana this weekend, 
even though it was just for a little while.  I looked at my desk and smiled at my sweet little "scrapbook bear", a Mother's Day gift from my children from Build-a-Bear workshop many years ago.  We named her Scrappy, and she is my muse when my creativity wanes :)
Also on my desk is a big bowl - not graced with Halloween candy - 
but the only bowl I had available when I was seperating some stamps
that are for sale as part of my daughter's Girl Scout project - stay tuned!
I just may have something you are looking for and
it's all for a great cause, all proceeds going to a Dog Rescue Ranch.
Finally, I'm happy get started on that extra huge pile of swap cards that are coming up due, birthday and thank you cards that need to get in the mail and future DT cards and hopefully play in the challenge for the wonderful new stamps I just won - super excited!!! :)
Whew ... Friday is only 2 days away!



 Well, friends - homework to be checked,
dishes to wash and put away, and lots of mommy-ness
before bedtime, so I'll wish you blessings and good night! :)

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

29 comments:

  1. That bear is so cute. I just bought 2 of the orange bowls today. #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bear and congrats on the win hugs Nikki 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super muse you have! Have a joyful time doing all your mommyness! Happy WOYWW! Julie Ann xx #20

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scrapbook bear! :) Thanks for the peek! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a soft spot for teddy bears and yours is so cute! Happy WOYWW!
    Hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS@14

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute bear your children made for you as a gift!
    A bowl full of stamps you have there!
    Jackie 27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, what a sweet family you have, Kelly! Scrappy is adorable!! Happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Darnell #9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bear Kelly, and it looks like a great corner to craft in.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little bear Kelly. Happy woyww jill #37

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love that bear, how perfect is he? Those orange bowls with the spiders on are cute too... filled with candy, even cuter!! :) Annette #11

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW - you sound like you're gonna' be very busy :-) Such a cute bear.
    Thank you for letting me snoop :-)

    Happy WOYWW #230
    Hugz
    IKE in Greece #63 xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Un...bear..ably cute and thoughtful muse. Happy snooping Carole #65

    ReplyDelete
  13. A cute muse. Thanks for the earlier visit! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #6 ps....mix water with reinkers, a couple drops per small bottle. Distress stains just pry off the top and pour into bottle. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am now feeling like I NEED a scrapbook bear!!! He is gorgeous and what a thoughtful present. Have a good week.
    Karen no.51 x

    ReplyDelete
  15. AW!! That bear is absolutely adorable!! :) Such a fun work space indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I know...mom's work is never ever done! So that's what we do--hop to our crafty corner whenever we get a breather. But it is relaxing. LOVE Scrappy bear!! Thank you for a sweet visit to my worktable too. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #10

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a super cute scrappy bear!
    Happy WOYWW
    xx Monique #75

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bear is darling. It's prolly better that the bowl is not filled with candy. At least it would be for me. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the nice comments.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Scrappy is so cute!! What an adorable muse you have!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely desk! And Scrappy is a perfect addition!
    xxDaniella#4

    ReplyDelete
  21. That sweet bear is the best scraping buddy. So cute. Peg R #71

    ReplyDelete
  22. Scrappy is just too darn cute! What a wonderful gift for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your bear!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I need one of those scrappy bears too as I often could use a muse! LOL Hope you and the family have a safe and fun Halloween Kelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's a very satisfying hing isn't it, getting time to settle in and get ready for a session of card making. I love that you use a seasonally appropriate bowl for your sortings!

    ReplyDelete
  26. aww your bear is awesome! what a thoughtful gift Lx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can not wait to be back at home and joining in on the fun at WOYWW!!

    I'm see lots of fun images to play with in your bowl!!

    ReplyDelete