5.25.2016

Be Yourself .......

 
"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"
 ~ Coco Chanel

Hi, sweet friends ♥
Such a lovely, lovely saying 
and incredible truth behind the beauty of words!
It's amazing how one sentence, just one grouping of words,
makes an incredibly powerful statement.

Believe in yourself, Be yourself ♥

 

I have another card to share with you today from The Project Bin,
from the Wise Women "A Way with Words" acrylic stamps.

And can I just tell you?
They are dreamy!
 These stamps are so crisp and clear right out of the package,
and so versatile for a variety of your card or paper craft projects
(cards, scrapbook layouts, memory books, Project Life - the list goes on!)
I am just tickled pink with these stamps!

For this card, I channeled my dear friend, Maxine
who is the queen of embossing!
I found my SU! Melon Mambo embossing powder, heat gun, 
and stamped out the Coco Chanel saying in Versamark ~
stunning results!
I was going for a CAS card look 
(me? I know, right?!) so I really wanted the sentiment to POP
a little brighter.  I added a few sequins and bakers twine in matching colors
and the card just speaks volumns. 


I didn't even need to decorate the inside as I usually do ♥

Please be sure to stop by The Project Bin blog and follow along
for wonderful, inspiring cards and projects.
You can find this stamp set and much more in the store ◄ HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by today ~
as always,
Big Hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly
 

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design and a beautiful sentiment too!! I just love that and it's very true! :) You've done a great job setting if off so nicely on your design my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and beautiful! Love the design on here and that sentiment. The shine of the embossing gives it that extra special touch. Very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card this is!! I love the pretty sentiment!! You showcased it beautifully!! I love the layers!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card, what a wise woman! The color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Kelly - so glad your embossing was successful and that I was able to help, albeit from great distance ;-).
    Love your colours and the CAS look of this stunning card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card! Love the color combo and the embossed sentiment really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect staging of these wise words with your baker's twine and sequins. The embossing of the sentiment really makes it the "star." Wonderful work, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kelly great card with a great color combo. The layout really showcases the saying. Well done my friend,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful words! And an equally beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your card, Kelly. The saying is so TRUE and i like the red/pink color combi and the CAS look.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kelly I love this beautiful CAS style card the sentiment is awesome and embossed beautifully, I also love the choice of colours you have used an excellent make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing CAS card and that sentiment is great, we all should belive in oureself!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete