4.24.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ I'm Home ♥


Happy Monday, friends!

Our weekend was jam-packed with Boy Scout events
 and we spent the entire weekend outdoors at different area happenings.  
  We cleaned up the environment at Miami's Baynanza 2017
 and assisted the South Florida Bromeliad Society's annual show 
at the famous Fairchild Gardens .... which is exquisite

But the shocking and exciting news of the weekend was this!


Pick.  my.  jaw.  up.  off.  the.  floor!!! 

I can't tell you the level of surprise I felt seeing that ♥
I am over the moon excited and giggly and humbled and honored and ....
So many of my friends have had the honor and I am overjoyed to join the club!
It's a beautiful thing to see that on my sidebar :)

Today's card is featuring the stamp set Fun is Good
I used the When I look at You, I'm Home stamp from the set.


I kept the card more on the CAS side
with the bold sentiment stamped onto the dsp.
  The heart shaped is using the die from the In My Heart stamp set,
and I just love how you can mix and match TPB stamps. 

I decorated the inside as well: 
  
Here are the stamp sets in their entirety:

 
















 Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kelly and a beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - you rock! As does this adorable card! So cute inside and out! Well done Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats, Kelly on your so deserved honor!! What a beautiful card!! I love the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being the Featured Stamper!!!

    And WOW! What a fabulous card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you card! Oh what an honor- Congrats! Well deserved I may add!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Congrats Kelly!! You well deserved that honour!!
    And such lovely card also today! So bright and love the sentiment and the clean design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kelly..it is so fun seeing your name in "Lights"..love todays card as well..love the colours and design and great stamps..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being named featured stamper at SCS! Not a shock at all to me Kelly since it's so well deserved.
    Love this fun and pretty card. Perfect papers once again and great stamp sets.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being featured stamper Kelly. I love your card and the wonderful sentiment that you've used too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous design and love the colours. Congrats on joining SCS, well deserved. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly, I love your card, that sentiment is beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Congrats too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Kelly great stamps.xx
    Thanks for taking time to comment while I was away on my scheduled posts. Greatly appreciated.
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Kelly! What an exciting day you had! Keep doing great cards like this and you'll be the featured stamper again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Someone has been asleep at the wheel that this hasn't happened sooner over at SCS, Kelly! I, too, am excited and thrilled that you were honored as this week's Featured Stamper. Congratulations!

    I love the fabulous message of this awesome card!! Thanks for your endless inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this colour combo, Kelly! A great showcase for those fab stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Kelly--I love the cut out showcasing the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely, cheery, card! Congrats to you being chosen as Featured stamper at SCS! What an honor! and one you certainly deserved!

    ReplyDelete