8.09.2022

3M: Wildflower bouquet!

 

Hi friends!


I have a new card to share today for the 3M card group

 ~ the 3 Musketeers ~

and it's a wildflower beauty!




We are 3 friends that create cards virtually

and take turns sending a mystery stamped image 

then

we each make a card with that stamped image using our own supplies :)


Here's mine!


I wanted the image to be the focal point of the card

so I added a sentiment to the inside of the card.

I normally only show the front of my cards

so the recipient can be surprised

but this one is heading to a local nursing home

for my son's carddonation so I'll share a peek :)



Thank you, Barb, for a beautiful image to work with this month.

To see what Barb and Jeanette created using this same image,

head over to their blogs

Barb

Jeanette

and we will be back next month with another mystery image!



Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kelly--great layout. I am sure they will appreciate this card in the donation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! So very nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, your card is gorgeous inside and out. I love the papers you used and the coloring of the beautiful bouquet. Your son's donation of this card is going to be such a blessing to others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inside as well. Great job and they will love it.

    ReplyDelete