12.19.2019

Santa's Day Off!!


 Hi friends!

If you ever wondered what Santa does in his free time,
I'm pretty sure it's this!

Karaoke!



Tee hee!

I just love this card :)
I love making cards just for the fun of it - 
being inspired just by being silly!




Santa is from Jingle all the way from MFT Stamps
and probably one of my favorite Santa stamps.
For this card, I used my Ranger distress oxide ink in black soot,
masked off a section to leave unmarked to resemble a spotlight
and blended and blended until it was finished.

For the sentiment, I heat embossed WOW white embossing powder
on red cardstock and created the funny song he's singing,
popped him up on foam for dimension and that's it!

Super fun, super cute!
He was actually part of a series I had planned to make ...
but like most of my best laid plans, I never have the time!
You may - or may not - see another one or four before Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, Kelly, what a fun design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! This made me smile! I love it!! He's such a cute jolly Santa Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly that is just too funny - love it. Great use of shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Kelly, a great make, and thanks for the smile.
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.... How super fun and cute card!! :D Too much cool! :D Your talent always stunning me!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your silly Santa!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun Santa! Glad he gets some free time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, this is such a creatively cute card - one of your best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee - ho ho! Very creative Kelly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!! Kelly this is fantastic! A great fun card and the best one I have seen!! Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card Kelly...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. very beautiful card !
    🎅🎄 Happy Holidays! ⛄❄

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so cute. It is creative and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Santa dancing in the spotlight!! Fun, fun holiday card, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay to Santa and karaoke....Fun all the way x.

    ReplyDelete