12.21.2020

Christmas Crunch cards!



Hi friends!

What do you call 4 caroling mice in the snow?




Cold.

They're called COLD!

:)


How's your Monday going?

Only 4 more sleeps until Santa!


My cards today are last minute ideas for Christmas Crunch Cards!

If you're just getting started or need extras or cards for neighbors,

make them simple, make them quick! 

 I used the adorable Waffle Flower Crafts Fa-La-La combo 

stamps and dies to create these snowy and festive cards.



First, using Ranger Ink distress oxide inks in a variety of blues,

I blended a quick background.

Using white acrylic paint, I used a new toothbrush (dollar tree!)

and flicked the paint on in a random splatters.

With some Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam, I popped up the images

and just love the look to these. 

They would look great with different colored backgrounds!



I'm super excited this year - 

being done with shopping, wrapping, and decor so early.

It's nice to sit in the still of the night watching 

the twinkling colorful christmas lights!

And ... 

that's about the only time my house is actually ever quiet :)



I have another {different} set of cards to show you tomorrow!


Thanks for stopping by!

Big hugs, bigger blessings :)

~Kelly


Entered into:  Simon Says Stamp Monday

12 comments:

  1. Adorable cute cards Kelly and fabulous designs, love the outline images and beautiful backgrounds..I love the little sheep as much as them ice..so cute!..I'm all done too and love to lay on the couch with the lights on all over the place.. just me and the cat..Merry Christmas.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Kelly. Great backgrounds and leaving the images uncoloured is very effective. Just a few presents to wrap and a bit of baking to do and then I'm done for Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards Kelly. Very cute images and gorgeous backgrounds. We are going to have a quiet Christmas, just the 2 of us. Lovely!! Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually quite like the images without color. Nice couple of cards and great idea that the backgrounds can be done in different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instead I'm later -as always!!!- with my Christmas things :(
    Great idea for quick cards and they are so cute!!! Love your splattered backgrounds!!!
    Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, Kelly. Love those uncoloured images and the gorgeous backgrounds.
    I only have to finish off wrapping the presents and then I'm all done. Just cannot stop creating Christmas cards. Well, they are for next year. Merry Christmas.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous cards Kelly, I love the fun images and your fabulous designs, super colours too. It's great to be all done with the Christmas prep, you have a relaxing time, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really never think to leave the images uncolored! Must be the OCD in me that won't leave something alone, but I just LOVE your cards with that wonderful snowfall background! Very cute and clever my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quick, easy and fun. Yeah. love them.

    Major hugs and blessings,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cool--love the uncolored images with the beautiful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVIN' these adorable critter carolers!! Too, too cute, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete