7.26.2021

Papercrafters Unite Against Racism - IG Hop!

 

Hi friends!


I have the privilege of being one of the 50 participants

for an Instagram hop.

This is my 4th hop and it's an honor to be asked to create a card <3

The hop is designed to raise awareness and bring others 

into the anti-racism conversation ~

 I’m proud to be one of the participants standing in solidarity.






I've used Lawn Fawn's Color My World to create this 

box of crayons, showcasing the black crayon in the box.

The sentiment is from Life is Good but it was such a wonderful match!

My card is for a special boy, Omari, the son of my best friend

and his story touched my heart deeply.




To read Omari's story, head over to my Instagram

as well as lend support to the blog hop that helps us #showup

and be part of the conversations to heal and uplift and inspire!




Thanks for stopping by and let's continued to stand united!




7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great cause! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A most worthwhile cause Kelly and I love your card, brilliant images and design. I'll pop over to Instagram and read the story, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, it speaks by itself about the cause!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, this is a fun card for a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very good cause to make people aware. A brilliant card too. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Kelly - and what a sad story :(
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete