7.09.2021

3M: Grateful Heart


 Hello friends!


I hope you are all doing super!

Today's card is for the 3M card group

and our hostess this month is Jeanette who chose this image ...



She sent us this image from Neat and Tangled Grateful Heart

and this is what I came up with:





I colored the image with Karin Markers and an aqua brush

and repeated it for the background.

I used the neon ones for this image and background

and when it dried, it was very subtle.

Due to that, I dipped the flower in 'marker water' for vibrancy.

The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions simple strips friendship

and I set the image up on paper strips for some drama :)


And that's today's card!

Be sure to see Barb's card here and Jeanette's card here.

Next month, I'm up to chose an image for the monthly card share

so I really need to get to thinking!


Have a terrific day

and thanks for stopping by! :)


9 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly - this is STUNNING! I love the softer colors in the background and the magic of "marker water" to give the flower image more vibrancy. You are so creative and talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how you colored the image and the layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning make. Love the pretty pastel coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used the strips behind your image. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a beautiful card and flowers Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kelly, lovely floral image and coloured beautifully. Your colour pallet is gorgeous and the strips behind the image works brilliantly, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Kelly and love the colours. The image is gorgeous and a great design too.
    Just to let you know Kelly, all of a sudden the nose problem has stopped!!! Is your daughter still free of it? Just hope it won't come back. Big hugs, Carol S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kelly, amazing flowers, love the vibrancy and the brilliant touch of the paper strips!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kelly loving the artsy look to this image with the way you have coloured it, and the subtle background is perfect, especially with those strips. Stunning card my friend
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete