9.17.2021

It's beginning to look a SLOTH like Christmas ............

 

Hi friends!


Are you ready for the holidays?

You only have 98 days until Christmas! :)


So, TAG!

You're it!




Here's a few tags I created using the brand new Lawn Fawn 

Stamptember stamp/die set!

A couple of my YouTuber friends have an open collaboration

to create tags each Wednesday so I signed up - this was week #1!




I wait for this collaboration every year and always look forward

to seeing what the stamp sets will be and which ones will I scoop up!

This year, I've resisted just about all of them

but did need to add this one to my collection <3

These sloths are SO cute!

I used a Spellbinder scallop die to create the outside of the tag

in Lawn Fawn cardstocks 

and Hero Arts circular dies, including on the Lawn Fawn dsp .



On the back, I used a stitched circle die from Lawn Fawn,

I added matching colored twine from Doodlebug to the back 

and left it plain white to write TO: and FROM: on it for gifts!

I stamped/die cut the cute sloth stamps and colored them,

and then popped them up onto foam for dimension.


This is a weekly collab so by the end of next month,

I'll have all the ones I need for the holidays!


Thanks for stopping by, friends!

9 comments:

  1. Such cute tags, Kelly - love those sloths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab little tags Kelly, love the images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute sloths!!! Really adorable and your tags are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such little cuties Kelly, gorgeous fun tags..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute tags and love the images. I have started some Christmas things now and a big one is on my blog. Took me 5 days to do it!! Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! How could you resist those little sloth images? Love the coloring and how you popped them up on the circle dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute tags Kelly. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My oldest granddaughter is a HUGE sloth fan!! So, of course, I find these tags to be awesome, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These tags are so dang cute. I love them.

    ReplyDelete