11.24.2021

CCEE2147: Thankful {leaves}


  Hi friends!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from my home to yours!

I hope everyone is planning a beautiful day

of family, friends and feast :)


It's my last challenge at the CCEE Stampers

and today, being a day of giving thanks, my challenge is simple:




Being that it's Thanksgiving, create a card or project

with a thankful theme ~ 

bonus points for adding a leaf/leaves on your card!


Thanks for joining the November challenges if you did

as I've certainly enjoyed creating them and seeing your cards!


Here is mine, using Sugar Pea Designs Fall Fox!

It's such a sweet stamp and die set - I just love anything critters

but add in some fall and leaves and I'm in extra love :)

I stamped/die cut the images and colored them with copics.

I added the critters and leaves to a background that I distress inked

and stamped a matching sentiment.


You can see all the of DT cards here as well as link up your card!

Thanks for stopping by!

entered to:  Path of Positively - grareful

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable card with these cuties out working! Great colors and CAS design! Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thanks so much for sharing this sweet one with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these delightful fall foxes in their sweaters and scarves taking card of business with those autumn leaves!! Such an adorable card, Kelly!

    Thanks your for this fun month of creative challenges. I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving with all those you love!! Let the feasting begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect little Thanksgiving card, Kelly! Love the colors! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little thankful critters! I recently discovered Sugar Pea Designs and really like their products. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card, love the little critters.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Kelly, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How CUTE!!! I love all critters too! :D These foxes are so sweet and the brigth colours make me smile!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete