2.15.2022

DD2: Library Lovers!

Hello friends!


It's time for another round of Dueling Darling cards!

Our hostesses this month were Carol (Team Kelly) 

and Tracie (Team Jeanette)

and their theme:  Library Lovers!




How exciting!

That's one place I frequent often and absolutely love!

Here is my card based on the kit Carol sent to us:



I wanted my card to be a collage-y style

like in a journal.

The image is from The Ton and I colored it with my copic markers

and added one of each element from the kit except the ribbon,

There was so much in this kit, I can make many cards!

Here are all the other cardmakers:

Barb

Carol

Darlene

Jeanette

Kelly (you're here!)

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry

Tracie


Thank you Carol and Tracie!

Beautiful theme!


Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly

9 comments:

  1. A lovely journal-style for your card, such a beautiful theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet. I love all of the elements that you picked to use and I really love the the background paper that pulls it all together! Great Colors too! I knew this theme was dear to your heart and you sure rocked the challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Kelly. I love the layout that you used to highlight all the elements. Thanks for playing along with our fun theme this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kelly! How beautiful these colors are together! This card makes me feel like reading on the beach. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW Kelly I LOVE how you used your kit. I knew ou would like the theme. You did an amazing job with it. I love the blue base and I love the way you cut out the second layer of the dsp. Amazing job!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, another bibli-holic... I love reading too, when I let myself.
    Love your card Kelly - especially the card tucked in there.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is a delightfully fun card with all of the books, library cards, and such. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another collage card- how fun and a great collection of images! Love the library theme- that's really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a creative, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete