4.05.2022

The ONE new in '22 ~ April!


Hi friends!


Today's card is for my One Plus Twelve card series ~

 my FAVORITE!



This year, in 2022, I chose Pink Fresh Studio's Butterfly.

This month, I've used a leftover background piece

from a recent acrylic paint pour that I did.

My granddaughter and I made a pot for her other abuela!

The paint that lands in the box from the paint pour is amazing!

I used several sheets of watercolor paper to 'sop it up'

and after it dried, used it for amazing stamped images.


You can see the video here!



I double die cut the center of my card and added one butterfly

to the base

and one to the top popped up on foam.




The outer layers of my card are intentionally plain and white

since the focal image is super busy with rich colors and paint.

I added a few gold enamel dots for an extra pop!




Love how this turned out!

Be sure to see what Barb and Jeanette have created

this month, too!

The sentiment is from a sentiment strip by CZ Designs -

love it when they are done for me :)

Here's a final look:


That's it for this post, my friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... Kelly, this is absolutely stunning! The paint-pour leftovers look fabulous for the butterfly, especially against all of the elegant white. And the depth! Impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning butterfly and such an elegant card Kelly, the colours are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! Absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and vibrant butterfly this month Kelly. it's stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and vivid! Love it, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing butterfly, so colourful and happy! Beautiful card! I have bnever tried acrylic paint pour, but I'm sure it's just FUN! :D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty! This is awesome, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly inspiring me again. I need to do the paint pour with my grand and then sop up the rest for me. Beautiful butterflys.

    ReplyDelete