7.02.2022

I WHEELIE like you!

 


Hi friends!


Today I'm sharing a cheeky card ~

I do love me a punny saying!




I'm in an Instagram collaboration to create a card

with a funny, wild, obscure, wacky holiday :)


Here is the YOUTUBE version if you want to see!


I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting Brownielocks to see

all the weird events and holidays people celebrate ...

including mah-self :)



So today I'm celebrating National Guinea Pig Day!

Yes.

There is a possibility these stamps and dies I used are hamsters.


SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No. One. Will.  Know.



Isn't it cute!

That one at the top (probably me since I run on Starbucks 

and 3 hours of sleep going around in circles!)

sure has a lot of work keeping up with the one below!

The stamps and dies?

Lawn Fawn - circle die from Hero Arts!


And that's it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Crafty hugs,

Kelly


7 comments:

  1. Love it! Wheelie made me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wheelie punny sentiment on this fabulous card Kelly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and lovely card Kelly, love the hams... oh, GUINEA PIGS!! :D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute design Kelly, love the sweet critters and the lovely striped background, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute- I have this stamp and have never inked it up.....! Love what you have done here- I wheelie like your card : )

    ReplyDelete