12.14.2022

Mission (Im)Possible ~ Country flowers!


 Hello friends!


Today's card is for the Mission  Impossible Possible 

quarterly-ish card group

where we receive a mystery item from a hostess

and then create a card with the item.




I'm still catching up on making cards

like this one for the Mission imPossible card challenge.

This mission's mystery item is amazing and

Jeanette sent us the most fabulous package

with a stamp, matching die AND a stencil called Country Flowers

by Wendy Vecchi.

Here is the amazing mystery item:



So I used all 3 items included in the mystery package,

starting with the stencil. It has a scallop circle, dots, stripes

and a bordered edge and I used the dots and stripes

with alternating colors of yellow and pink distress oxide ink.




Since I was using some in your face bright colors for the flowers,

I left a lot of white space for the background of the stamps!

I stamped onto a watercolored paper with Altenew crisp black ink

and then used the enclosed matching dies to die cut them out.




Unlike yesterday, I'm really happy with how this turned out :)

Be sure to check out Jeanette and Barb

and see how they used this stamp/die/stencil set.

This was a fun group created by Jeanette

and I have enjoyed being part of it for the past 

but it's time to say goodbye.


I'll be back with another 'catch up' card.

I'm dedicating this month to past projects that need to be finished

including online workshops, past card kits and late projects.

Better late than never :)


Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly


5 comments:

  1. So VERY Beautiful, love your design and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Kelly and the colours are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing gift and amazing card you made with it!! LOVE the colours choice!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty--love the colorful flowers!

    ReplyDelete